Give Us A Call Today!
A mainstay in the Springfield and Southwest Missouri region, Show Me Safe and Vault has proudly served the Ozarks for over 20 years now. With a skill set that few have been able to provide, we have been the "go to" provider as the Safe and Vault Shop and Safe Moving Company that Ozark residents rely on for all safe services and vault services. Due to the unique skills that we've acquired and the confidence we have in being able to complete any task for any client, we have also provided safe servicing in Tulsa and our safe and vault service in Kansas City and everywhere in between.
As a regional leader in our industry, we understand the importance of quality service, trustworthiness, and honesty as being pillars that support long lasting relationships with our clients. In this industry, security and discretion are deeply personal motivating factors in continuing a working relationship. Understanding that, it is always our desire to leave our clients with the utmost confidence that your business remains your business and your security remains ours.
- Variety of Clients -
We gain clients from all walks of life, all kinds of backgrounds, and all kinds of reasons. We’ve chosen to list some of those reasons below:
Free Instant Quote Submission
When it comes to safes and vaults, there are many reasons that we will be called in. These reasons include but are not limited to:
- The safe has come under new ownership.
- The owner has lost their key.
- The owner has forgotten the combination.
- Someone has tried to force entry.
- Someone has illegally gained entry and the owner or insurance provider is looking for an explanation.
- The safe was in a fire and the owner needs helps in recovering the contents.
- The owner is requesting a combination change.
- A family member has died and the family and/or lawyer need access to the safe.
- A safe has been acquired at auction with no combination or keys included.
- A safe or vault needs repairs to non-working components.
- An owner requests a restoration for a vintage or antique safe or vault.
- The safe needs to be moved and is to large or heavy for the owner to handle.